Bau International Hospital performs a full angiological problem diagnosis and treatments; Both conservative and surgical methods are used in the treatment.
Using the latest technologies, the following diagnostic and treatment procedures are provided in the hospital:
• Varicose diseases;
• Venous thrombus prevention, treatment;
• Cosmetic procedures miniphlebectomy;
• Sclerotherapy, dopplerography-examination, arteriography;
• Chronic arterial insufficiency-limb gangrene and possible prevention of organ-preserving treatment (bypass surgery, stenting, balloon angioplasty, a hybrid operations);
• Diabetic foot;
• Vasospastic-thromboangiitis diseases, arteritis, Raynaud's syndrome and other;
• Various forms of surgical treatment of aneurisms traditional open surgical and endovascular method;
• Arterial and venous malformations (Innate and acquired on) treatment.
Hemodialysis Vascular Surgery patients provision:
• Temporary and permanent implantation of catheters;
• AV fistula formation.