The department provides a full range of diagnostics and treatment of gastroenterological pathologies:
- Inflammatory, peptic and infectious pathologies of the oral cavity and esophagus. Management of gastroesophageal and laryngopharyngeal reflux as well as eosinophilic esophagitis, diagnosis and management of precancerous pathologies of the esophagus, caustic lesions of the esophagus;
- Peptic diseases of the stomach and duodenum - including the management of atrophic gastritis and other precancerous pathologies, management of gastritis and various ulcerative or non-ulcerative processes associated with Helicobacter pylori;
- Pathologies of the gallbladder and bile ducts, including biliary diseases, acalculous biliary pain, pathologies of the bile ducts of autoimmune genesis, management of various precancerous pathologies of the bile ducts;
- Management of diseases associated with functional and structural pathologies of the pancreas, including the management of the pancreatic cysts, management of autoimmune pancreatitis or pancreas diseases of various genesis;
- Management of viral and non-viral acute and chronic liver pathologies, including autoimmune, alcoholic, metabolic and toxic hepatitis, fatty liver, and steatohepatitis, Cirrhotic and non-cirrhotic portal hypertension, as well as cirrhosis and its management;
- Current diseases with maldigestion and malabsorption of the small and large intestine, infectious or non-infectious enteritis and enterocolitis. Management of acute and chronic diarrhea of various genesis. Nonspecific inflammation of the intestine, including nonspecific ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease and microscopic colitis, constipation, anorectal disorders;
- Management of various metabolic disorders associated with the gastrointestinal tract. ultrasonography with biopsy and brush biopsy of peripheral lung tumors.