The main task of the Therapeutic Department is the diagnosis and treatment of internal organs in adults.
The department will provide patients with outpatient and inpatient diagnosis and treatment
The following diseases are treated in the therapeutic department:
• Acute pneumonia;
• Acute obstructive pulmonary disease;
• Acute or subacute liver failure caused by liver pathologies;
• Acute tubular-interstitial nephritis;
• Therapeutic treatment for oncology patients
• Systemic inflammatory response syndrome;
• Kidney diseases.