Neonatal Intensive Care
The Neonatal Intensive Care Unit -NICU
includes wards for patients with any complexity (including critical and severe): high-risk neonates, neonatal intensive therapy, and neonatal special care.
The service is staffed by highly qualified personnel, which carries infants under the patronage of the country's national clinical practice guidelines (guidelines) and the clinical management of the state standards.
At the department, comfortable environment for the mother and newborn is created. It is equipped with modern managed breathing equipment, infant monitoring equipment, infusion, monitors, phototherapy, invasive manipulation of tools. Special attention is given to infection control.
Newborns born in our hospital are provided with the following types of screenings:
1. A critical congenital heart defects screening, if necessary, a fast (24-48 hours after birth) and intervention to preserve to life and this is the best way to prevent disabilities;
2. Phenylketonuria, hypothyroidism and cystic fibrosis screening for treatable metabolic disorders allow for adequate control;
3. Hearing problems screening. Early detection of hearing impairment, hearing and speech defects in a timely and appropriate measures to minimize the risk of the development;
4. Opthalmia and hemorrhagic disease prevention;
5. BCG And hepatitis B vaccinations.